Magliner Motorised Handtruck
The Motorized Hand Truck can move loads up to 453kg on a flat surface.
- Rear wheel can be stowed when not in use, and has (4) adjustable height positions.
- Patented quick-attach feature allows user to change out attachments in seconds, without the use of tools.
- 546mm wide x 254mm deep front plate easily moves stackable items.
- Tube-type pneumatic wheels easily manage indoor and outdoor terrain.
- Unit comes standard with 36V propulsion system, 800w motor, 36V battery box assembly, AC charger.
- Ships assembled only.
- Attachment release handle
- Manual park brake release allows operator to push machine
- Removable battery box can be charged on or off the truck
- Push to fast safety presents runaway situation even when park brake has been manually released
- Propulsion system provides regenerative braking that slows download when operator reduced throttle input, even on ramps
- Park brake automatically engages when throttle position is zero, locking machine in place
- Open differential transaxle provides tight turn radius in both propulsion and free-wheel modes
- Auto return to zero from forward or reverse will slow down the unit if contact with throttle is lost
|Capacity, 3:1 ramp
|6.9 / 6.9 kph
|36 Volt DC
|Range (continous / intermittent)
|2 hrs / 8 + hrs